Thursday, May 28, 2009

I just love my new jumper! Well actually I am still getting used to it but I like being up off the floor. I will be 6 months next week!





Unfortunately my Nuggets lost and Daddy was very upset but at least he had a little cheerleader to keep him happy!
























It's a tough job being a cheerleader.





Here I am chillin' by the pool.

















Mmmmm... I love bananas!
































My first road trip back to Colorado. I was such a trooper and slept most of the way.





My cousin Shon graduated from high school. He went off to the Marines for boot camp, we are all so proud of him and wish him the best.






I met lots of family when I was back, here I am with my Great Grandma Donna.







Me and my 2nd cousin Christina.


Here I am with Daddy at Mesa State, Go Mavs!








It was so windy in Colorado that my little cheeks got really rosy.



























Here I am with my cousins, Sadie and Brodie.



My friends Ryan and Lily have moved away and I will miss them so much. Keep in touch you guys!




Check out my video clips below!

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment